When I was 10, I didn’t want to go out to dinner for my birthday. Instead, I wanted my mom’s tuna casserole. I don’t really know what that says about me but all I know is I’ve got about an hour and a half to kill before I go off to class and I don’t want to wait around for a casserole (for one person) to bake. So here’s what I’m doing:
- Pasta (shells, rotini, or elbow macaroni work really well)
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can of tuna
- 1 can of corn (or peas)
- French-fried onions for topping
- Cook pasta according to packaging.
- Drain the pasta and stir in the cream of mushroom soup, tuna, and corn.
- Top with French-fried onions and serve.