Arguably the easiest salad I’ve ever made. With only 4 ingredients, this salad is simple, light, and a great compliment to complex dishes. My only regret is that I eyeballed the amounts for the dressing, so I only have approximations for you.
Skill Level: Basic
- Any kind of tomato will work.
- Use a spoon to take out the seeds of the cucumber and the tomatoes.
- When in doubt, use more Olive Oil than Red Wine Vinegar. Always.
- 1 Cucumber
- 2 Heirloom Tomatoes
- Olive Oil (try 2 tablespoons)
- Red Wine Vinegar (try 1 tablespoon)
- Cut all vegetables into chunks.
- Mix together in a bowl with Olive Oil and Red Wine Vinegar.